The New Carlon RDV 3-Gang Old Work Plate, part number SC300PRB, has been developed to simplify today's in-home entertainment/networking needs. The box is designed to accommodate the wires, cables and cords used with flat panel display installations.
It features a two-gang low voltage opening and a one gang opening for an outlet/switch box (boxes, devices, and plates not included.) The hi-gloss, recessed design eliminates unsightly wires, cables, and cords, and blends with any décor. The RDV Old Work Plate makes installing flat panel displays faster and easier!
- 3-Gang dual service capability: Accommodates (1) high and (2) low voltage services using one plate(boxes, devices, and plates not included.)
- Recessed low profile design: Eliminates unsightly wires and plug heads.
Universal 1-gang outlet /switch opening: Select the size box you need.
- Pre-assembled box and frame: Reduces labor time and saves money.
- Shallow design: Provides ample room behind the dry wall and between the studs, and accommodates cable bend requirements.
- 4 Swing out clamps: Locks the plate securely to the wall – horizontal or vertical mount.
- Nonmetallic: Lightweight and easy to handle.
- Superior hi-gloss, paintable finish: Professional appearance, and blends with any décor.
- Nonmetallic, ABS material: Lightweight and easy to handle.
This is a frame only and requires a remodel single gang box (B114R or Similar) for Electrical Outlet or Surge Receptacle, and what ever low voltage hook ups you want to install.
This has quicly become one of our most popular Boxes for Hanging Flat Panel TV's and Monitor.
Search our Datacom Section for Available Low Voltage Accessories.