Tips for Navigating our Site
One of the goals of our new '.net' site was improved search results. So if you are not getting any results from the term or part number you are searching for please email us so we may add it to our keywords to improve future search results.
- Using the left side bar menu should be give you the best results. A Simple click on the parent or main category will get you to those items. If however there are many options in that category you can find a Sub Menu to the top Right of the first Item Labeled "Refine Results" In which you can select subcategories. Sub categories may carry over 2 to 3 times in some areas. So Always look to that area to help Simplify your search.
- Using Broad Range Terms like dimmer or switch will get you the most results, however if you can be more specific such as using a Manufacturer(i.e. Lutron, Leviton, Halo, etc..), Type(i.e. Low Voltage Dimmer, 6" Recessed, Fluorescent, etc..), or Series name(i.e. Diva, Maestro, Vizia)
- Searching for Part Numbers is best done by leaving out a Color, Size, or Voltage suffix. For Example Search DV-600P instead of DV-600P-WH. Since you are able to select you finish when adding to cart
- Satin Color Lutron Devices can be selected from any series that is available in satin colors. Simply Select that color when adding to cart. Most Devices have an adder of $1.50 - $2.00 that is shown at color selection if applicable. For Searching you may search by series like RadioRa, Diva, Maestro or you may search by part number prefix of either the glossy or satin series. For Example a regular Diva can be searched by entering DV-600P or the Satin Part number Prefix of DVSC-600P. Either will allow you to select both glossy and Satin finishes if available. It gets even more tricky with Maestro as they weren't consistent with Part Number Structure, so for Maestro Series I would select it from the Lutron side Menu and Refine Results as stated above.
- Don't Get Frustrated - send us an email or give us a call (949-646-7777). There's a link on almost every page to be able to contact or email us. If you can't find what you are looking for simply email us. We even have a ton of stuff in stock that hasn't made it to our website. We respond to email the same or next day and we have live people to console your troubled searches or electrical queries here during our operating hours and don't believe in voicemail.
- Don't Give Up - We get emails /calls all the time looking for doohickey's, thing-a-ma-bobs, chingaderas, for-to's. We are locally known for having a large diverse inventory of all those what-zits and know how to translate those terms into electrical lingo.
I know what I want:
- If you have part numbers or bill of materials and you know all you options as far as sizes, colors, wattages, voltages, etc.. Just email or fax (949-722-0237) us your list and we'll quote and/or order for you so you don't have to spend time locating everything on our site.
- If you don't know all the info, send as much info as you can and we'll start some correspondence until we have it all figured out for you.
- I know what I want to do but, I'm not sure what's required?? The best thing you can do is really tell us what you're are trying to accomplish. We will help find the right product for you and everything that is required to make it work the way you expect it to.
I Don't Understand:
There is a lot of technical stuff you really don't need to know, but if you're curious about some of the terminology used in this site and specs listed with some of the products please visit our F.A.Q. page or our Glossary for some colorful definitions, directions and diagrams. If you still don't get it please don't hesitate to contact us. Remember: 'There aren't any stupid questions, just a lot of inquisitive idiots' - from Despair.com, check this website out for some great De-motivational posters and products.