Maestro® Dimmer with Occupancy Sensor
The Maestro Dimmer with Occupancy Sensor saves energy by automatically turning off the lights when the room is unoccupied.
- Sleek, unobtrusive sensor adds functionality without sacrificing style
- Lutron uses exclusive XCT™ Technology for sensing fine motions to ensure the lights remain on when the room is occupied
- Occupancy/vacancy version can easily be programmed to work as a vacancy (manual-on) sensor
- Vacancy Sensor – Meets California Title 24 requirements
- 30’x30’ (900ft2) coverage area; 180˚ sensor field of view
- 1, 3, 5, 15 or 30 minute timeout options
- Dimmer saves energy and allows you to control the light level to create the right mood or ambiance for any activity
- Controls up to 600W incandescent/halogen lighting
- Same great Maestro dimming features
- Full-range dimming possible from up to ten locations
- Lights fade up and down smoothly allowing your eyes to adjust to changing light levels
- Customizable delayed fade to off lets you leave the room or get into bed before the lights go out
- LED’s glow softly in the dark for easy dimmer location and show preset light level when lights are off
- Eco-dim version available
- Designer style opening
Yet, another great product from Lutron. Priced well and co-ordinates with the entire line of Maestro Products.
Unfortunately this item is too new to have any other review at this time.
This item is only available in White Almond Ivory and Light Almond at this time.
This item is available in a full automatic version (MS-OP600M for Full Auto or programmable for Manual On)
'Manual On' Occupancy/Vacancy Sensor only (MS-VP600M for CA T24 requirements)